Treatment of personal information
Protection of privacy and personal data
Under Article. 13 of Law no. 196/2003, which provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, data usage will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and in particular:
a) the treatment that will be submitted data will be made by the company MIDA Informatica S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Casalino 27, 24121 Bergamo VAT No. 02758170167 and by Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l. – Via Attilio Benigni, 59 – 00156 ROMA – Tax Code and VAT No. 05625051007 under current legislation, only for the booking and for sending, paper or electronic, communication material of the events organized by the company MIDA Informatica S.R.L. and by Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l;
b) data collection for the above purposes are recorded and processed with the help of electronic and automated, capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of the same;
Consent to the processing of personal data
The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) it is a condition for proceeding. Therefore, your lack of consent will put themselves unable to deliver you the service.
Processing of personal data and related purposes
We inform below the purpose of the collection, storage and processing of your data:
Art. 1. Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the master data of the company) is directed exclusively to the following purposes:
a) to ensure entry to the site and the proper provision of services required to MIDA Informatica S.R.L. and to Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l through the site and, therefore, to fulfill properly and timely to the obligations arising from the contractual relationship established with you, as well as their obligations under the law or regulations in force, in particular in the area of taxation and public security;
b) to use for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible sending by email of commercial invoices by MIDA Informatica S.R.L. and by Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l and / or its affiliates in providing the same service;
Art. 2. Provision of data and consequences in case of failure to consent to treatment
The provision of data for site registration is optional, but necessary for access to service delivery by MIDA Informatica S.R.L. and by Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l through the site. Therefore, access to the service constitutes consent by you to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purposes of execution of the contract and for the purposes of administrative and accounting, as described in a), b), of art. 1 above.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
a) in all the subjects (including public authorities) who have access to personal data in force of legislation or administrative;
b) to banks and companies that are run by national or international payment circuits through which payments are made on line of products purchased through the site;
c) companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of MIDA Informatica S.R.L. or of which the company uses for the provision of its services;
d) to companies belonging to the groups of the company MIDA Informatica S.R.L. and to Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l, with headquarters in Italy or abroad, within the European Union;
e) to all those public and / or private individuals and / or legal persons (legal offices, administrative and fiscal authorities, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labor, etc.), in respect of which the communication is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of the contractual obligations and the obligations under the law.
The data concerning not be disclosed, if not in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research.
Art. 4. The holder of personal data
The owner of the processing of personal data are now MIDA Informatica S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Casalino 27, 24121 Bergamo VAT No. 02758170167, and Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l. – Via Attilio Benigni, 59 – 00156 ROMA – Tax Code and VAT No. 05625051007.
All requests and inquiries concerning the processing of personal information concerning you may be directed to holders mentioned above, at the following addresses:
a) M.I.D.A. Informatica. S.R.L. Via Casalino 27, 24121 Bergamo and Zetema Progetto Cultura S.r.l. – Via Attilio Benigni, 59 – 00156 ROMA
b) e-mail address: email@example.com
c) fax number: 035/50994286
At any time, you may exercise the rights granted to you by Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 which we set out below:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
a) The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him/her, even if not registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
b) The interested party is entitled to obtain an indication of:
– the origin of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– the logic applied in the case of processing done using electronic tools;
– the identification details of the controller, managers and appointed representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated or which may come to know of it in the capacity of appointed representative in the State territory, managers or officers.
c) The interested party is entitled to obtain:
– the update, rectification or, where appropriate, supplementation of the data;
– the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, including that whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
d) The interested party is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
– to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.